Britain banned by GameStats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ Legman
    Fortunately my idea of strenuous physical activity is holding thirteen cards in one hand! Consequently the differences between the Reds and the Blues are of little concern to us.
    SilverDragon: Aurelius has already accused me (oops - I mean us) of schizophrenia - so you are not the first to be somewhat confused. Indeed I think it was after our very first post that we were accused of being a Double Logon by (IIRC) John McD - and as we did not at that time understand the meaning of the term thought that we had been 'outed' from the beginning.
    I believe that the Boss Men are aware of our position - so I hope that we don't cause toooooo much confusion.

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Hey Scouse Git 1, I think it's really mean of you that you confiscated the Login Signature, so that the poor Scouse Git 2 always has to type his/her ( ) signature by hand with every post made.

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Narck (edited June 07, 2000).]</font>

Comment

LoL @ Narck! I'm male - or was when I last looked.

I can't complain too much - my monitor died at the weekend - SG (1) has lent me an old one. Without it I would be constantly looking at the "unexplored".

----------
        SG (2)

Comment

Narck - Typing SG 2 is not very difficult, so I'm not too sympathetic, but LoL anyway.
          SG Both of you - which one of you is the one who plays the OCC fortnights? I think its 2, but I'm not sure. I just got a little confused before I learned there were two of you. I once saw you reply to yourself, and I was wondering if you were crazy from playing too much civ2

Comment

Actually, SG1 plays the fortnight OCC games.

Comment

SilverDragon - SG(1) is the OCC fan. I prefer to have about a 100 more cities.

To add to your confusion, you may see a signature "The SGs in concert". This is usually a "Fridays only" service when we get together and crack open a few bottles!

------------
              SG (2)

Comment

This conversation is getting a little too off-topic, people.

Please continue the latest discussion that has evolved here in the OT forum, or I will close this thread. Thanks!

----------------
                Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

So right DanQ... But before we leave this subject, one question. What is Apolyton's policy about two people sharing the same log on? I never saw a problem with it, since SG has always been up front about it.
                  (by the way SG 1 and 2, if you had a problem with getting a second log on, you could always have emailed the admin)
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X