Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to all of you: (Markos, Dan, am I allowed to do this?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to all of you: (Markos, Dan, am I allowed to do this?)

My new site will be dealing with Political, Social, and Theological matters. What I want to do is compile some of the best Political, Social and Theological discussions held on these forums for my site (with the permission of Dan and Markos, of course).
    So, can y'all suggest good discussions here and provide links to the thread?
    Please?

Dracon... I'm going to move this to the Apolyton forum so that DanQ and MarkG have a better chance to see it.
    (The thread will appear closed here)

Once they give you their blessings (if they do) You can start a new thread in the OTF asking for links to appropriate threads.

Thread moved to Apolyton Section...

------------------
    Ming
    CivII & Off-Topic Forum Moderator
    Ming@Apolyton.net
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Please answer the question.

Comment

Patience; there are questions of copyright and ownership involved. They might be consulting a lawyer...

------------------
        The Mad Monk

"The capacity of a grass leaf to grow from the sheath
        at its base is a useful adaptation to herbivore grazing.
        It has also resulted, over the eons, in the piteous
        spectacle of thousands of hominids vibrating behind
        their lawnmowers from spring to fall."

-Someone's AP Biology Textbook
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Patience is a virtue that perhaps Dracon has not yet mastered, TMM.

To answer your question though, if you want to copy those texts and have them housed directly on your site, that's fine with us (although we recommend that you ask the authors of these writings beforehand).

In this special circumstance, you do not need to give credit to Apolyton for being the original source of this information.

----------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

and obviously sign each thought with the name of the speaker.. expecially my stuff *cough* blahblahblah *cough*
            <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by ghen (edited April 26, 2000).]</font>
            ~I like eggs.~

Comment

If you want a long-standing debate then you should go to Speer's Handle You may find something there that you can use… If that is the kind of thing you want…
              Civ 3 Democracy Game:
              PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
              Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Working...
              X