Has no one noticed this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has no one noticed this ?

Today the 2000th member of Apolyton forums subscrided himself here !

Look at the top of the forum list screen to take a look at the total amount of members, yesterday it was 1999, now it's 2001.

------------------
    I've a signature here, because evryone else has and I don't wanna fall behind.

Also, I like to have spelling mistakes everywjere as you can see above.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

True, but there are several disabled logins....

------------------
    Markos, Apolyton Civilization Site

Comment

Probably a lot more than several I would think. The Sarge had several by himself :-)

Comment

If several disabled logins are no longer to be used, why not delete them so we have a more accurate picture of just who actually can post on this forum.

P.S. - Keep the Sergeant's regular login because he says he's coming back soon.

------------------
        Reismark I
        Director, H.A.C.
        http://hac.apolyton.net
        hac@apolyton.net - reismark@yahoo.com
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Bwahahahahaha! I have now accomplished my feat of creating 8000 double logins!

Comment

c'mon, you know more than half are double-logins anyway...
            Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Half? HA HA HA HA HA HA!
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A dual mind is unstable in all it does....

Wow, powerful!

Comment

I thought that this thread was rather out-of-date, and then I looked at the post dates...

Comment

Working...
                  X