• Show
Clear All

• |What are those civ groups?

hm?
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

What do you mean?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The CivGroups is a feature unique to Apolyton. In fact it was a menber of the Apolyton Forums (Gramphos) who programmed this particular feature. Basically it allows us to participate in different games or other features on the boards. And you can always distinguish members of CivGroups by the rows of "medals" they have under their avatars.

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Thank You. Still, I do not understand it completely; You mean, I can play civ2 here, for example?
        Middle East!

Comment

No, but you can give a signal that you play Civ2 MP. And if you see some with a shield saying for example NationStates, that mean that the person probably play that game, or at least did so.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Oh, now I get it. Touching.
            Middle East!

Comment

Working...
            X