Turns of RP1 - second thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2142 to AC.

Fog of war now seems to be on. Was this done on purpose?

Comment

2142 to XWaste.

Comment

2143 to AC

Comment

Hey, it's been a while!

Turn going to Hobbes.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

On to Googlie once again.

Hobbes.
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

2143 to XWaste.

Comment

I haven't heard from XWaste but I'll try resending the game to him.

Comment

Don't know if XWaste reads the Boards these days, but we're in roughly the same position in OKF3, JMRVX and AXT034

(Although last missive was re AXT034, of June 13th, to say he was still in the games)

I've e-mailed him but received no responses. OKF and the AXT games have passwords filed with a third party (or issued by TC with the ACT/AXT games). I don't believe we sent passwords anywhere with either JMRVX or with RP1.

I'll e-mail him again and ask for them, if he doesn't want to continue in the games.

OKF3 has posted for a replacement, and WhiteElephants has taken the spot.

Am I right in my assumption that we didn't file our RP1 passwords with anyone?

R/G

Comment

G.,
                    I don't recall doing so, or being requested to do so. This being my first PBEM game I would likely remember such things…
                    Hydro

Comment

We are rapidly moving beyond the "stalled" stage to the "car up on blocks with the engine out" stage. Come on XWaste! Save us all from this terrible fate.

Comment

Well, it has almost been a month now. I am afraid some guy in a Star Trek uniform is going to look at this game and say something like, "She's dead, Jim."

RedFred's First Rule of PBEMs: a game's speed is inversely proportional to RedFred's position on the might chart.

Comment

This may seem like an inappropriate question, but is there a way to hack the password out? We've certainly given XWaste enough time to come up for air, and I would really hate to lose RP1. If the password can be removed then the faction could be given to a new player so RP1 can continue.

Ideas? Suggestions? (besides having the players submit passwords to a central repository for safekeeping...)

Hydro

P.S. - I see Rynn has a new avatar thingy. Maybe I should get one, too...

Comment

Working...
                          X