No announcement yet.

Turns of ACT045 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have forwarded the turn to Rastapopulos of the Spartans on December 7. I'm out of the game as the Gaians wiped me out in few turns...impressive, really impressive. Poor scientists !
    ------------------------
    HenryMad
    ------------------------

Comment

• I called an election for planetary gov., but I can't quite remember how it works. I have an overwhelming majority of votes, but does the game end when I win the election or do you guys have 20 turns, or so, to take my capital or something like that? I could probably dust of my old manual and look it up, but I thought I'd get an answer here more readily as I'm not at home.

I'm out of the game as the Gaians wiped me out in few turns...impressive, really impressive.
      Thanks!

Comment

• Turned. You lost your bid- NOT for governor, but for uniting behind you as supreme leader as you need 3/4 majority which you don't have yet. It ain't that easy!
        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Ugh... I should have looked up the rules in the book. Does anyone really want to finish this one?

Comment

• mmmh,
            didn't we just vote on WE becoming Supreme Leader and didn't he just win that vote?
            If so, technically speaking we have 20 years to wipe him out, which is impossible but would be fun to try. Send another turn around please to let evryone (I mean Hobbes and myself) look at the situation and decide what we're gonna do. Basically, there is clost to nothing we can do against the Gaians, just want to have another look at things.
            Rastapop
            May the fungus be with you...

Comment

• No, WE lost his bid. The game continues as before.
              If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Wow.
                Well, I'm still in on it.
                Who has the move anyway?
                May the fungus be with you...

Comment

• Sorry about the delay, I thought we all lost interest. I have the turn and could take it and send it if I had your email addresses. You can email me at Feenybe@cs.com and I'll move the turn if interest still remains.

Comment

Working...
                  X