Turns of AXT040 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of AXT040 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

The players of this game:The AI factions are the Gaians, the Spartans and the Planet Cult.
    Difficulty level: Librarian.

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread PBEM Tournament Rules and Results.

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

quote:

Originally posted by Tau Ceti on 02-28-2001 04:51 PM
    The players of this game:The AI factions are the Gaians, the Spartans and the Planet Cult.
    Difficulty level: Librarian.

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread PBEM Tournament Rules and Results.

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

I haven't heard from Steven Bunn yet, nor have I received the turns. Wonder if he got them?

Comment

Turn Sent

Comment

Turn Sent on to AzNToccata, 3/1/01, 17:49 eastern.
        [This message has been edited by NorthSwordsman (edited March 01, 2001).]
        [This message has been edited by NorthSwordsman (edited March 01, 2001).]

Comment

Not sure where the game turn is at the moment?
          It's not with me.

I'm afraid I shall be away on business until Fri 9th
          Sorry

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Steven Bunn on 03-05-2001 02:40 AM
            Not sure where the game turn is at the moment?
            It's not with me.

I'm afraid I shall be away on business until Fri 9th
            Sorry

Apparently, someone either isn't answering their email or simply isn't playing....

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by NorthSwordsman on 03-05-2001 06:38 AM

Apparently, someone either isn't answering their email or simply isn't playing....

Just heard from the 4th inline.. Khajran, who has not heard from AzNtoccata. . Tau Ceti informed.

NS

------------------
              "The report of my enemy's death is not an exaggeration." -NorthSwordsman

"You can go a long way with a Rover. You can go much further with a Shard-equipped Rover."-NS
              [This message has been edited by NorthSwordsman (edited March 05, 2001).]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by NorthSwordsman on 03-05-2001 10:38 AM

Just heard from the 4th inline.. Khajran, who has not heard from AzNtoccata. . Tau Ceti informed.

NS

I would assume that if AzNToccata is AWOL, we can get a replacement, yes? Or is it easier to just put the rest of us in a new game?

Comment

Making a new game is not too much more work and somewhat cleaner. I will have it ready when Steven is back. This game is now officially cancelled.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm back but i've decided i don't want to join another game just yet, thanks though, sorry it didn't work out.

Steve.

Comment

Hmm, now that I had (after a slight delay) made the new game file and was about to send it out. Oh well. Khajran will at least get a new game soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X