No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT005 game, second thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for bringing down the turn-rate somewhat. I had an exam today so I kinda had my mind on other things

Anyway, turn sent.

Ced.

Comment

Turn not received, although another email sent a few minutes earlier by Ced did arrive I've emailed him to ask for a resend ...
      Team 'Poly

Comment

2201 to Mis. Of you you didn't get the turn from Ced. It was my turn after all.

Comment

I know ... wot an idiot eh? I got confused with AXT015, where Ced sends to me

Ah well. I received the turn from Paul and it has been sent on. I've built the Ascent in quite a few bases and I think that this, 2201, should be the final turn which has been passed to Ced.
          Team 'Poly

Comment

Quite a few bases, eh Mis? That must be the understatement of the year

I´ve also managed to build the Ascent but since Mis is before me in the turn-sequence, I guess you get to build it. Only fair I suppose as you discovered all the techs for it Oh well, at least it makes me feel better...

Thanks for a good game Mis and Paul. Maybe it was a little on the short side for you Paul but hopefully you had some fun too.

Hope to see you both in another game some time!

As I asked earlier: Are we suppposed to report anything to Tau, and if so, who takes care of that?

Happy future SMACing.

Ced.

Comment

Last turn of this game sent to Mis. Congratulations on transcending. Do you get extra points for completing the Ascent in all your bases at once?

Comment

No extra points for that It tends to ensure a peaceful end to the game though - hard to see how anyone can take *all* of my bases in a single turn!

Thanks for a fun game over the past year Ced - eradicating Hminee as quickly as you did was pretty awesome! And Paul, many thanks for stepping in for Dino at that late stage so we could finish.

Yes, we report the result to Tau Ceti. I usually drop him an email with the result, year and type of victory, copied to all other players in the game, so I'll do that for this one. See you both in other games!
                Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                X