No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT029 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, me. Nothing like a partially dislocated shoulder caused by intoxicated New Year's Day revels to lift the spirits. Still, it doesn't actually hurt anymore (unless I do something foolish, like try to scratch my back with the afflicted arm) so that's got to be a good sign. I can still type and write and carry groceries, which is good.

I believe you can actually reset your computer's program registry to fool it into thinking that all your timed applications have just been installed. If you're interested I'll get in touch with my dodgy contacts and find out how it's done...

Turn 2111 soon to be sent to Googlie.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Very sorry to hear of your injury, Alinestra. I know from experience that a back or shoulder injury can be very painful.

No need to go looking for dodgy contacts, I have gone ahead and paid up for the zip utility. But thanks for the offer.

I had figured there had to be something in the program itself which could be hacked. The alternative was that of the ton of files the .exe launched, one was tucked away somewhere inaccessable to my uninstall utility. I could have tried to hack the program or do a search for all files on the date I downloaded, or something more radical like setting my clock back one year, but for $20 it just wasn't worth it.

Comment

• 2111 to Misotu

Comment

• 2111 to RedFred. And it's time for a new thread, which can be found here
          [This message has been edited by Misotu (edited January 02, 2001).]
          Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
          X