Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2158 sent

Comment

• It looks like it wasn't such a good year for the University Air Force. Could the tide be turning in our conflict? Only time will tell for sure.

2158 -> University
      Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

Comment

• I gotta remember to post here. Anyway, I just built the Planetary Transit System.

Comment

• 2159 sent

Comment

• Double post
            [This message has been edited by Spekter (edited August 07, 2000).]

Comment

• Damn it Paul, would you quit chatting so much

Anyway, the poor people of the Enlightened Horde continue to be pelted from above. Patience citizens, plans are afoot to end your pain.

2159 -> Grigger

Comment

• 2160 sent

Comment

• 2160 in the hands of University

Comment

• This thread is getting too long, so I started a new one at http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum27/HTML/000257.html

Please continue there.

Comment

• I need to remember to post more. I finished building the Planetary transit System a few turns ago, but Spekter should've gotten the Pop-up and probably told his pact brother, so you both probably know.

Comment

• I need to remember to post more. I finished building the Planetary transit System a few turns ago, but Spekter should've gotten the Pop-up and probably told his pact brother, so you both probably know. And I passed the turn.

Comment

• I need to remember to post more. I finished building the Planetary transit System a few turns ago, but Spekter should've gotten the Pop-up and probably told his pact brother, so you both probably know. And I passed the turn.

Comment

Working...
                          X