pbem game partner request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pbem game partner request

If anybody is interested in playing a fast-paced, one-on-one pbem game with me, please let me know. My current games with 4+ players are moving kinda sluggishly, and I could need some more MP action.

What I am looking for:
    Difficulty level: Librarian or above
    Map size: standard or above
    Spoils of war off
    no abudent fungus prefered
    no random events prefered
    Alpha Centauri/Alien Crossfire/SNAC are all ok.
    Usually, at least three moves per day (with exceptions). Sessions of more would be nice.

That's all I care about. I am usually availible during the day, European timezone (9:00 - 23:00 CET, that's 3 AM - 4 PM EST).
    Start over IP is possible if you host.

I am not your hardcore strategist super-player, and I freely admit that I do sometimes get spanked by the AI. I don't mind losing all that much (if I learn something and have fun), so all players are welcome.
    If that doesn't scare you and you're still interested, just drop me a mail with the settings you prefer.
    email: jreber@gmx.de
    -joer.

joer-

Although PBEM is the only way to go with large player game, IP makes a lot more sense for 1 v 1's... get ICQ and I will give you a list of 40 players or so who are online frequently. Just yesterday I played an IP game to year 105 with Adam_Smith, for 1v1 it is a LOT faster.

Comment

IP games are incredibly fast compared to PBEM, i got in 38 turns in an hour with someone, includeing AIs(well only 3 of them)

Comment

joer,

Everyone gets spanked by the AI sometimes. Don't listen to some of these people tell you that they have never lost before. If you want to play me I will enjoy it (win or lose). Click on ICQ above. One thing, I think I will set some ground rules before all of my games from now on. The first one is no base burning after your chances are over.

Comment

Working...
        X