Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn 2112 to THE HIVE!

Comment

2112 to Genaciv. Congratulations - the UoP is 3rd of 3 in tech. Truly an amazing accomplishment.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Man.....

Turn 2114 to Mike

Comment

2114 to Genaciv.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

2114 to Genaciv on the 10th, resent now. Can we try to get this game moving?

Comment

2115 to Genaciv.

Comment

Hey, there actually is a game thread...

Turn sent to the Provost Heather the far cuter than Genaciv (of course, that ain't saying much)

Comment

2120 to Heather.

Comment

Working...
                  X