Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turns of AXT006 game in SMACX tournament

The players of this game:

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread Apolyton 2000 Alpha Centauri PBEM Tournament

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.
    ::Zsozso::

Hello all,

Hope this game will be a good one and good luck to you all!

Turn 2101 sent to Peacekeepers.

Ced.

Comment

A short memorandum from UN Headquarters to all peacekeeping forces:
      We made planetfall safely, and studies of the various parts of flora and fauna has begun. Do not believe all contradictory reports from the field, but await expert opinions please.
      Also, our broadcast monitoring station picks up signals from four sources that are off island, and that use other encryption than our own. Two of these appear to be the people of Aki-Zeta-5 and Domain respectively. The other two use exceedingly strange encryption. We will be back when we figure out who they might be. Morgan perhaps, he was always a big spender. Or that research fellow, Zakharov.
      Either way, we do not know where they made planetfall, but it appears that we are alone on this island.

Turn sent to drones.

Comment

Hello,

I am going away for a couple of days and won´t be able to make any turns until sunday. Sorry...

Ced.

Comment

What`s happening here? Where is the game? Is the game still with the drones?

Comment

I snet my turn on the same day I got it. RockVille, did you ever get my turn?

Comment

I`m going away again, this time until Monday (21st), so I won´t be able to do my turns for awhile. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Ced.

Comment

Since there has been no response from Rockville, this game is hereby declared dead. Cedronian will be set up in a new game in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                X