Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2188 TLB >> 2189 Univ (Nell)

Talking militarly, huh, Feldmarschall?
    BTW ...at WHAT time did you play the turn!!??? sleep deprivation will bias your aim!
    [This message has been edited by MariOne (edited October 02, 1999).]
    I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Micje's challenge is getting pretty exciting, I noticed. Deirdre of course hasn't got a chance against the four of you. I just hope Nell will survive long enough, and then it will be a pretty even struggle.

Good luck everyone! Let's reach 2200 before 2000!

CMN micje

Comment

Wo-hoooo ! micje posting at Apolyton ! If it snows in Geneva tomorrow, I'll know why

MoSe, you don't wanna know at what time I went to bed that day.

Anyway, The Stoopid ***** lost 5 infantry units to the glorious Spartan Army today. To those of you who wish to capture UN info agency, know that she has quite a lot of reinforcement nearby.

2189 sent to the good Shepherd

Feldmarshall Aredhran

Comment

Turn sent to the Feldmarshall of the Glorioius Spartan Army.

Goob

Comment

Turn sent to MoSe earlier today, together with strategy planned, reproduced below.

I apologize for the delay I caused - real life, you know...

Aredhran

To: Lady Nell, Shepherd MoSe,
            cc: CEO Goob

Greetings. Now that the early and easier Green targets are gone, I believe
            it is time to coordinate our efforts towards Deirdre's forces.

Here is the current status of my forces, and what I intend to do in the next
            turns. I would like you to tell me if you agree with my initial plan, and
            tell me what troops you can engage, so that I can adapt my strategy
            according to common objectives.

In the Crater area, I have a fairly strong Impact Rover force (4 units),
            plus some infantry that will be ready for engagement in a couple of years
            since it is undergoing repairs. I was planning on attacking Huddling of the
            People, leaving you Silverbird Park and Razorbeak Woods as early targets,
            which would allow me to join with my 2nd Army, which is attacking Deirdre's
            forces on the Southern Front near the hive. I have there one attack rover
            and one infantry, all impact, defended by synthmetal rover and a probe team.
            It will be reinforced in two or three turns by a brand new missile rover.
            With these forces, I hope to capture the two former hive bases within 5-6
            years. From that point, I will be ready to press the advantage further to
            the east, attacking the gaian bases along the coast of the inland sea.

Tell me what you think of that plan, and make sure to indicate what you can
            do to go along these lines, or if I should revise my strategy.

Best regards,
            Feldmarshall Aredhran

Comment

Turn passed on to Aredhran after some delay. I apologize to all, though I am sure you understand.

Goob

Comment

Turn sent to MoSe

Comment

Turn sent to MoSe last night

Comment

Double post deleted
                    [This message has been edited by Aredhran (edited November 23, 1999).]

Comment

2194 sent to MoSe

Temporary treaty signed with Deidre. Assault in 2-3 turns.

Comment

2195 sent to the good Shepherd

Comment

Turn sent to MoSe last night.

This thread will be continued at ACOL.

Aredhran

[This message has been edited by Aredhran (edited January 10, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                          X