Help with monuments in Planetary Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with monuments in Planetary Pack

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the monuments screen in the Planetary Pack. A friend has Alien Crossfire and has no trouble accessing the monuments.

I've tried just about everything to get mine to work, including reinstalling. So I thought maybe it was a problem with the planetary pack.

Anyone have any ideas?
    "Drury over the line feeds Sakic through the slot...
    He wheels around Brodeur and SCORES!!! Top shelf, baby!
    That's where the peanut butter is!"

I'm not too clear on what you mean by "monuments screen". Could you elaborate on that a little more?

Are you refering to the screen when you build a secret project or build, say, the first naval unit? If you mean that screen there is an option in the game where you can turn it on or off. Perhaps you've accidentally turn yours off. I believe its located in the preferences on the left hand side menu. Just poke around over there, you'll find it.

Comment

There is an option that allows you to view the monument anytime not just when you build something. In the past, I had trouble with this as well. It would come up all messed up and other times it would not come up at all even when I built something. I had to reinstall it twice. I can't really say what the problem was. It worked fine for a while and one day it just started doing that. I reinstalled it once. No fix. Reinstalled it a second time and it worked. It has worked fine ever since.

Too bad installiation didn't help my spelling.
      [This message has been edited by Sprayber (edited April 26, 2001).]
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

*bump*
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
        X