Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza on 04-13-2001 03:04 PM
    Are you saying an unmanned sensor owned by no one becomes manned by your unit sitting on it's square? It becomes part of your empire?

To this part of your question, the answer is yes, sort of. I tested it to be sure. I built a Sensor Array ten spaces outside my faction boundary and at least that far from any other faction. When no unit was sitting on it, it was all dark (I always have fog of war "on"). When I moved one of my units onto it, everything two squares out lit up. I high-tailed it out of there, too, because there were four Mind Worm boils heading for me . They must get particularly annoyed when the intruders mess around far outside their claimed boundaries.

quote:

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza on 04-13-2001 03:04 PM
    What if you build a seabase next to a little island (say five squares, x-shaped) and place a sensor on it, it's not technically your territory, but it's in your city radius. Do you get the sensor bonus? Or do you have to put someone (infantry probe, best armor) on it?

I haven't been able to check this yet. Does anyone else already know?
    I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

From what I remember, it doesn't work to build a sensor on an island that isn't your territory cause of a land base.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
      X