Custom Faction and Unit Design Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Faction and Unit Design Problems

I made a custom alien faction, after loading the Ususrpers in the Editor... Now, in general, I know alien factions aren't good custom factions because the messages that come up are designed against having only one major opponent, so if you play with the Usurpers, or create a custom faction from the Caretakers even sometimes, you will get that 'your eternal enemy the Caretakers' message.. Anyways, I got partway through a game, to shortly after Chaos Guns and Needlejets, at least for me... and it strikes again. I'm running version 2, the patched. I had this problem earlier in the game, but ONLY THIS GAME. I'll go in to design a unit, lets say, Resonance Infantry. I select the infantry chassis, then select Resonance Laser.. and all other fields.. armor, and special abilities, fill up with some text, a whole bunch of strange y with symbols over them, sometimes saying 'Unresolved' for armor type.. now, sometimes selecting the Laser than infantry doesn't trigger it, sometimes it does... When I exit the Unit Design window, it crashes the game, and I get the standard XP error message... Anyone else know how to fix or seen the problem?
Working...
X