No announcement yet.

Quick question on PBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only been PBed twice, and both times Lal shot me!

The first time I got PBed was when I had just got the game and had no clue what PBs did. I used one against Sparta Command, and my jaw just hit the floor... which is where it stayed since my fleet base was struck by a PB within the next 10 seconds!

The second time I was hit... Lal attacked me, for no apparent reason! I hadn't even been in a war with him, and he was friendly with me! Out of the blue... BOOM!
    Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

A Tale of two Busters:

I am a great lover of Planet Busters. No matter which faction I play, I always make Orbital Spaceflight a priority. Then I devote one secure base to prototyping a Fusion Planet Buster. In my current game as Gaians, I at one point had 5(!) Fusion PBs built. The other factions were all over each other and never had the patience to complete their own nukes, relying on the U.N. Charter to cover their asses while I was stockpiling my arsenal. Then I worked to bribe some of them into repealing it. With my submissive Santiago voting along, I managed to repeal the Charter, and as I was Governor, I could block all Morgan/Lal/Zakharov effort to re-instate it. I then built one additional Buster and gave it to the Spartans. They used it in the following nuclear combat with the Peacekeepers and University (I, with my 2nd PB managed to destroy a whopping three pop11+ University bases in the Garland Crater). Lal then managed to combine forces with everyone else (!) against me, and since he was still strong after my hammering, managed to build a PB of his own. He tried to use it against the Monsoon Jungle, but I managed to sacrifice my lone ODP to stop it. That's the biggest buster fun I've had!

Comment

Working...
      X