Posted: Game Log and .Avi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posted: Game Log and .Avi...

Anybody here remember how I asked about taking screen captures and making .avis out of them? Well, I finally done it, in the game I just finished. At the end of every turn, I zoomed the map out just enough so that the whole thing fit on the screen, then took a screenshot. When the game ended, I made all those screenshots into a little .avi file. I've zipped it and put it up on the web. It's kind of cool. It's too small, but I couldn't make it any larger and still post it (I'm just using my basic 5 megs that I get with my ISP).

I played as Zak, and I went for a diplomatic victory, an actual one, one that doesn't require you to conquer anybody. This is the first time I've done that on Transcend. It was a fun game. I also kept a log of the game, which I've included in the .zip file, so you can watch the avi and then read the log to find out what you just saw.

It's basically like watching that end-of-game recap, but with a lot more detail, and focussed mainly on one faction.

The file is about 3 Megs. You can find it at:
    http://www.mindspring.com/~heliumpond/

Check it out.

And be sure to compliment me on my phenomenal web-page-design skills!

Cool. Nice little addition to the game experience. Keeping a log is pretty cool to. Must be nice to go back a read over again.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

HP:

Cool log and movie. And way-cool website!
      Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
      X