No announcement yet.

ac or civ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one mentioned the unit design workshop. This gives you the ability to custom build units for specific purposes rather than having to use standard units.
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Sorry misotu

Comment

Yeah SMAC is better IMO. I played SMAC first and then got CTP for about $20. I like many of the ideas in CTP and thought maybe it would improve in CTP2, but from what I have heard not much has been improved. I just go CIV2 and haven't gotten into too much. What I like most about SMAC is the peronalities in the different factions. In CTP everyone was the same. Anyway thats my view.

Nice to see another Arkie on the forum
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

No problem grimreap - I was just being pedantic

And yes Mouse, I agree that the design workshop *rocks*. I didn't like it at first, hard to get my head round. But now I *love* it. Go Firaxis! (despite all my criticisms )
          [This message has been edited by Misotu (edited January 03, 2001).]
          Team 'Poly

Comment

I fall victim to pedantry often. Maybe I should improve my attention to detail, or perhaps just the accuracy of my comments....

...on the other hand maybe there are just too many pedants around

grimreap.

Comment

Working...
            X