Screen Defect during Combat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Defect during Combat

When two units are preparing for battle, you will be able to see both units in your lower mid panel. Sometimes, the enemy unit's description is longer than the text box that holds that info. For some reason the computer screen cuts off the bottom and doesn't provide a scroll bar for you to see the Unit's Power rating, which is usually the last statistic. Has anyone else experienced this? Or know how to deal with it?

Overcome,

You can always choose to enable confirm combat odds in the preferences screen.

It's not quite the same but does give you the same type info your looking for.

Og
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

This is ture, but as is being discussed over in the combat thread, that window will sometimes give you an incorrect calculation. The strength and damage numbers are always right, though, and sometimes you can't see them. It helps if you play at high resolution, but even then sometimes they're off the screen. I feel this is dumb.

Comment

Working...
      X