Unity Wreakage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unity Wreakage

In the manual and the game datalinks it says that the Unity's Fusion drive is worth +1 or +2 in energy. I wanted to exploit that so I made a city in the middle of the wreakage. I then assigned the square with the Fusion drive for production. I didn't get any outstanding results. How do i get the energy? And does it dissappear when the core is salvaged?
    "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
    "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

I thought that when you recover the fusion drive you get 500 energy credits. I don't remember anything about +1 or +2 energy.

Here's what I rememeber getting from the wreckage:

the chopper
    a map of landing locations
    the laser miner (2-1-1) infantry
    and 500 e.c. from the core (or was it 100 e.c. ?)

Comment

I think the energy depends on what level you play the game, as I believe I've gotten different on different difficulty levels.

Comment

Yes the energy credits are variable. Even playing strictly at Transcend level I have gotten between 150 and 300 from the unity crash site.

What page of the manual does it say +1 or +2 energy? It could be an idea that was never implemented, but that still made it to the manual.

Comment

Working...
        X