Cool Factions With Full Art at This Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Factions With Full Art at This Site

This link appeared in the "Custom Faction Questions" thread. I'm re-posting it because I suspect many people ignored that thread, seeing as it sounds like a billion other threads. But this site is actually really cool! It's got a LOT of factions that have FULL ART, by which I mean leaders, icons, AND new base art. That's awesome. So, I'm re-publicizing it. Go there.

HP,

Do you mean this link: : http://www.crosswinds.net/~smaccf/ ?

Maybe it's me, but I couldn't see the link in your post.
    "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
    "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
    "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

The link you provided didn't work, Deimos. Maybe down temporarily?

Comment

I had trouble with it too. I clicked on it and then had to click on it again or hit refresh. The site was kinda buggy too. From what I saw it was pretty cool though. I'm going to try it again later.

Comment

Great site guys, thanks.
          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

How embarassing! Yeah, that's the site I meant. I went on and on about it, and forgot to actually put it in my message! Thanks, Deimos.

Comment

The link works just fine for me...

Comment

No problem, HP

The site can be kinda slow, but the site's host, Crosswinds, is a free hosting service. The site's content is good enough that I am willing to put up with the vagaries of their host.
                "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
                "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
                "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

And I wish they'd update... so my new faction would be included. It'll be a class 2 faction (all new except for cities). I wish I could've made the city images, but I suck at that kind of thing. (If someone want to do the cities for me, I'll include them in the faction credits in the Readme file.)

Then again, maybe not quite yet. I have a slightly revised version that changes the emphasis from Economy to Efficiency (the effect of this will cause the AI to choose Green over Free Market) and has my correct e-mail addy in the readme.

------------------
                  Two Women Escaping in a Phonebooth: Reiko Aya & Akane Karasuma

mooniecode[1.12.25] SM:5[6]m- F:sUr++Pl>++:vAlLeS[+]Gx X:***:aCl[R2]mRSmSSSmSSAm*s++|Cl[R]d:m49r++|1s O:d---:s:?o:a+:h+:x? P:a++:s:w:f:eB:hBl+:t-:cWh:*Cn:x+:r+|+
                  Two Women Escaping in a Phonebooth: Reiko Aya & Akane Karasuma

mooniecode[1.12.25] SM:5[6]m- F:sUr++Pl>++:vAlLe:pS[+]Gx X:***:aCl[R2]mRSmSSSmSSAm*s++|Cl[R]d:m49r++|1s O:d---:s:?o:a+:h+:x? P:a++:s:w:f:eB:hBl+:t-:cWh:*Cn:x+:r+|+

Comment

Nice website guy's, Thanks. I'll have to look into adding some spice to the game. I've been playing the game Stock ever since I got it :-)!

Thanks
                    DaRanger,
                    Sole Proprietor!
                    "DaRangers Deep Space Spice and Fungus Grove"
                    Place your order today. We deliver via missile payloads!

Comment

Working...
                    X