Who's fighting who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's fighting who?

While playing SMAC, I wanted to find out who was at war with who but couldn't find a screen that tells me, only who I'M at war with. Isn't there something somewhere that tells me the diplomacy status of each faction to each other faction?
    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Russell: If you bring up the Commlink button, and right click on a faction name, you'll get a popup menu. Select "faction profile" and it'll give you the skinny on that faction. What SE choices they're running, council votes, mood, and diplomatic status with all the other factions.

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Yes, but the fraction profile will only show that fractions diplomatic status with relation to your own faction unless they are a Pact Brother or you have infiltrated them. Otherwise it will not say if they are at war with anyone but you.

Comment

:: It's been so long since I have looked at the screen WITHOUT having infiltrated, I forgot that!

Solution: Build probes. LOTS of probes....

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Hey Vel...Have you noticed that your rank went from Prince to King? That's a lot of messeges to this forum...

hroman21

------------------
          "Laughter is the most powerful weapon ever created. Against laughter, nothing stands!"
          "Laughter is the most powerful weapon ever created. Against laughter, nothing stands!"

Comment

Yeah man....I'm still not sure I wear the title too well, but I'm not complaining.....

-=Vel=-

Comment

You do well Velocyrix.

Your interest in writing strikes pretty close to my own interests.

Don't worry about not being the best or most knowledgeable all the time. You ARE human.

I only wish I could rekindle some of my other interests so I can enjoy life more.

While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Working...
              X