Patches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches?

After playing with the Demo on and off for almost a year and tweaking and stuff I finally did the right thing and brought the Planetary Pack.

I want to know if there are any patches available or is this the most up to date version? I am having issues with using an Intellimouse Explorer and sometimes menu lockups.

Are the patches designed for the individual games okay to use?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Planetary Pack already contains SMAC 4.0 and SMACX 2.0, to there is no need for additional patches at this time. However, hopefully they will do a version 5.0 or 3.0 later.

Hope that helps,
    Reto

Comment

Ok, I know this is off topic, but what the smeg is that cyclops smily all about? And how d'you get it - it's not in the legend
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Even with the patch, AX locked up onn me with intellimouse running. I just turn it off now before I start a game.

Comment

sorry about that
          [This message has been edited by swisscheese4 (edited April 12, 2000).]
          Your Ma's your Da

Comment

It is not how you think... it is not in the smily legend. Just jump around these forums for a while, look at the features. Only old boring people like us could get so much pleasure out of pathetic smilies like these. But I will just laugh
            as you remain puzzled.

Ok, this is hokey, I just figured all of this out myself
            [This message has been edited by Enigma (edited April 12, 2000).]

Comment

they aren't showing up any more, too bad
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
              X