Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any past strategy threads on OCC and Blind Research? (nt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any past strategy threads on OCC and Blind Research? (nt)

We don't really appreciate NT posts.

------------------
    Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

God dam you ****en mutha ****a write your bicth ass ? so i can ****ing answer you ******

------------------
      Tyler Messer
      "Theres no time to discriminate hate every mother****er thats in your way!"

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by tyler666 on 05-20-2001 11:05 AM
        God dam you ****en mutha ****a write your bicth ass ? so i can ****ing answer you ******

Yet another insightful post from Mr Messer. The curious thing is, I can't actually work out what to replace the first set of stars with...
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Anyway back to your original post, just search the archives for 'em. I know there are some, it's just I'm a bit lazy now.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Chowlett on 05-20-2001 04:42 PM
            Yet another insightful post from Mr Messer. The curious thing is, I can't actually work out what to replace the first set of stars with...

"rott"?

------------------
            -bondetamp
            The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
            -H. L. Mencken
            -bondetamp
            The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
            -H. L. Mencken

Comment

'bicth' ???

God, it must be years since I wrote with a bic ballpoint. Ah, it brings back memories ...

[This message has been edited by Googlie (edited May 20, 2001).]

Comment

Since when is an NT post not "appreciated"?

Comment

Since when is an NT post not "appreciated"?

Comment

Now somebody is going to mention that double posts are not appreciated too.
                    My mistake, sorry.

Comment

Why post NT, if you can post T :P.

------------------
                      Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

And just what is "NT" and "T :P" anyway?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by tyler666 on 05-20-2001 11:05 AM,snip ****en mutha ****a write your bicth ass ? so i can ****ing snip

Curiouser and curiouser.

Comment

Working...
                          X