Rising sea levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rising sea levels

In all of my late games I have had the problem of rising sea levels. I have always been the planetary governor sometimes the solar shading passes sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes though the solar shading will not make up for the increase in water levels. Does anyone have any ideas?

It depends on why the sea levels are rising.

Are they rising because of heavy Planet Buster use? If so, nothing is going to help that cause.

Are they rising because of heavy terraforming, especially excessive boreholes and mineral output? If so, then if you are the one doing all that activity, simply stop doing so, or build tree farms and hybrid forests in all your bases. If other factions are doing the polluting, then you can go to war with them and either take over the highest polluting bases, or destroy their boreholes (by bombing) and Nessus Mining stations (by using your orbital attack).

However, if you don't have the position in council to effect the Solar Shade vote then any other mechanism will probably not be available to you either.

Comment

Why take out the mining stations? Space improvements don't cause pollution.
      "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
      "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
      "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Working...
      X