Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAC Resume

The SMAC Resume

For those of you who think SMAC is a waste of time, consider the virtual skills you have acquired! Use these to beef up your resume and high-powered job offers will be falling at your feet! Here are some examples of your newfound virtual skills:

Successfully managed a high-risk startup venture, expanding it 100 fold and making it a dominant power in its field

Facilitated a high technology research program, and successfully decoded the human genome and implemented the practical application of fusion power

Reclaimed distressed land through remediation and engineered ecological reconstruction

Conserved elements of an endangered ecosystem, preserving biodiversity while enhancing productive land use

Facilitated conflict resolution between opposing factions during extended negotiations

Effected a hostile takeover of a competitor, increasing profits by 150% and reducing long-term liability and risk

Negotiated for the intellectual property rights to valuable technology, which significantly augmented the capabilities of the receiving organization at minimal cost

Successfully managed the construction of complex, multifaceted facilities in multiple strategic locations

Oversaw the cost-effective transition of cutting edge technology to field-ready prototypes

Governed a diverse population of 3.5 million, repeatedly winning re-election through coalition building

Enhanced growth through effective social policy and economic development initiatives

Managed an extensive surveillance network to protect internal security, proactively manage hostile takeover targets, and during the acquisition of disputed intellectual property

Since I'm presently looking for a new job, I LOVE it! ::grin:: And might add a line or two in the resume, just for kicks....hehe

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Hydro:

Wonderful... I love it.

G.

Comment

Ha! Bravo!
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

How about:

Oversaw extensive research into large neural net intelligence, and developed a way of using such nets to store human details.
          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Working...
          X