Smacx online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smacx online

Is there any other way to play multiplayer online besides AlphaHQ.net? That website is a bloody joke, I can't even register or enter past the first screen. Anybody? Please?

I did say please. Help this lonely gamer.

I'm sorry to say that I don't know of any other online AC sites. But you're not missing much at AlphaHQ... I just went into the their SMAC game lobby and there was a grand total of one person there other than myself.

How sad is that?
    [This message has been edited by SailorUranus (edited April 10, 2000).]
    Invited by a new age, I am the magnificent Sailor Uranus.

Comment

Kind of dissappointing when Firaxis uses the inline multiplayer option as a selling feature. Iwas able to register but once the stupid applet thing pops up the page just stops, nothing happens. I would like to use it to play with friends. Unfortunately we are stuck with PBEM which isn't so bad. It would sure be nice to sit down for a couple hours at a time and play though.

And the tech support option on that site. Hahahahaha. The option is there but in grand tradition they don't answer any problems or concerns.

Comment

There is heat.net, but i don't think people go there. Just use the member list, and start asking people if they want to play

Comment

Working...
        X