This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeoModder
    One thing can be said tho: this is the second faction the Spartan Junta feels obliged to invade...
    Colonel Googlie convenes a drumhead court martial and hauls in Kapitan KrysiasKrusader, the deputy director of CRYPTEIA

"If this is the 'second invasion', why was I not informed of the first? Who was it? and did we win?"

"Sir" ............. that was the University............."

"Oh - you mean the 'liberation' of that opressed people from Morgan mind control techniques.

"Technically, that wasn't an invasion. We were invited to intervene by certain 'Talents' who had managed to escape the mind control web and contacted us. But I see what you mean. To others not in the know it might look like an invasion."

"Sir - our information indicated that Zak was Commissioner Lal's puppet, not Morgan's .......... "

"Shhhhh -- We prefer the official version we have released.

"Case closed"

The drumhead court martial disbanded.

Comment

• He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
        One thing can be said tho: this is the second faction the Spartan Junta feels obliged to invade...
        Hey, it's not our fault those factions act so agressive against us. We're only defending ourselves.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• I might have to look up what's considered 'Agressive' in a Spartan dictionary... probe away!
          He who knows others is wise.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Morgan declares war on Sparta = agressive!
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• /me does a little !!!

Cheers all!
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Why thank you Comrade Micha for remembering my birthday. Has there been Hive cameos in this ACDG?
                Promoter of Public Morale
                Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
                  Morgan declares war on Sparta = agressive!
                  sparta has treaty with morganites and then kills a probe to obtain infiltration = agressive

morganites deny spartan claims on the sea, and buy (not kill) a ship = not agressive

spartans kills guys who decided the morganite way is a better way then the spartan way = very agressive.

spartan capture morgan city, and then order to suicide the troops who managed that = well i have no words for it.

this is not the official morganite stance bla bla bla ...

greetz
                  http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• Please, no infighting in the Bar...
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• ya I just want to drink here in peace and hear some news
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Drink? In a bar? What are you, crazy? Oh, you're one of THEM.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -SafaN-
                          spartan capture morgan city, and then order to suicide the troops who managed that = well i have no words for it.
                          Have you thought that maybe the Spartan troops preferred to ride with the Valkyrie than to suffer the same fate as their fellow officers caught on board the SCC Hunter - mind controlled by Morgan - and turned in an instant from Elite seamen to blithering very green idiots??

Comment

• Originally posted by Googlie
                            - and turned ..... to blithering very green idiots??
                            Googlie, I do hope this is not a thinly veiled slight upon the effectiveness of the Gaian Military Forces - one would not want to throw words around casually in times like these.....

D

Comment

• Hmm - well, the caption under the Hunter said "very green" - are you implying that it was, in fact, staffed by Gaian sailors - perhaps "volunteers"?

And all the time we thought that the reference was to brainwashed landlubbers tossing their cookies at the slightest wave (ie when they were mind controlled they lost their sealegs as well)

I'll pass the word to Rear-Admiral Modo that next time he must make sure that lifebelts are thrown so that any "green" troops can be rescued

(of course, they'd be black belts that were thrown ..... )

Comment

• Originally posted by Googlie
                                Hmm - well, the caption under the Hunter said "very green" - are you implying that it was, in fact, staffed by Gaian sailors - perhaps "volunteers"?

It was rumoured that the Morganites were organizing a whaling expedition against the endangered Great Northern Sealurk, purportedly because the Sealurk's bodies, when rendered, give a higher return in EC's. There may have been some Green Peace activists in the region to "disuade" the Morganites from this endevour, but under no circumstances would a Gaian ever set foot on a Morganite boat!
                                My concern was more centered on the possibility that you were offering a slight to the prowess of the Gaian military, which, because you are Spartan, you would have come out immediately in the affirmative if that was the case. In your world, from my understanding, everything is either "Yes, Sir" or "No, Sir", "Black" or "White", "Alive" or "Dead".....

D

Comment

Working...
                                X