Infinite gold? on a LAN match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinite gold? on a LAN match?

Hello everyone. I've been looking hard, I hope this is the right area to post!

I want to play a Lan direct IP with my bf with Civ4 Beyond sword.

HE is really good though! And I want to joke around a bit. I am hosting the match and I want to know is there any way in order to change the amount of gold and such that I have in game while I am VS him?

What would be the best foreseeable method in order to achieve this? Would it be simple notepad changes, or would I have to use a HEX editor?

Or - What I need to start the match with him, and then .save it, Then hex edit it (my info) then re open and carry on with the save VS him and said other AI? Tbh I'm finding such little info, I think this long method is the only usable one, unless I just stick to utilizing the no fog of war.

Or is there anything out there atm that could aid me? I've found the common newest trainer out atm, it works on a LAN direct IP except only the no fog of war, which is cool, but I need the other stuff if possible.

Do any of you guys know if any of those manipulations are possible in my situation?

Thank you ^_^
    Last edited by Stephanie Burns; March 17, 2014, 16:24.
Working...
X