ideas / who wants to work on these scenarios with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideas / who wants to work on these scenarios with me

i would want someone capable of creating good graphics for units, etc; anyone else is also welcome

1. IMPERIALISM
    the idea for this scenario was inspired by the Age of Empires and Imperialism games. You can imagine if more Age of Empires games were made they would span a limited number of periods: 1. ancient civs, 2. medieval warfare, 3. age of exploration, 4. industrial era, and possibly 5. world war period . This scenario would take eras 2-5, with only european civilizations, non-european civs as the minor tribes, and build them with units specific to imperial war/conquest, and much more resources, as were important to imperialist enterprises. The eras for 3 and 4 are pretty much represented in Imperialism games--the types of units and resources, and technology advances, would be almost directly copied from those two games. The units, resources, and tech for eras 2 and 5 would need to be thought up.

2. 18th-19th CENTURY
    a scenario which only covers european powers in the 18th-19th century, but stretched across 4 periods of time, which would allow for a large amount of detail, and on a strictly european map. also if possible, four different city graphics corresponding to different architectures in france, germany, etc. to represent nationalistic architecture. the period would cover the rise of democracy, industrialism, urbanization, academic structures, etc.
Working...
X