2050 Time Limit In Turnless Multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2050 Time Limit In Turnless Multiplayer

Ok here we go. 2 Friends and myself were playing a turn less civ3PTW game and we really did not get into the war side of things until later in the game. Well when 2050 came around I was declared the winner because of civ points and there went 5 hours of playtime. So I came to the forums and looked into this problem. I figured somebody must have encountered it before. Low and behold somebody had although not explaining it exactly how I have. They said you could go into game limits and set the amount of turns you would like to play (540 as the default and 1000 as the max). So thinking I was smart I loaded the game at a previous save point (2040), I then set the game limits to 1000 turns. Ten years latter the game ended just like before. So what I am wondering is if I must set this turn limit feature to 1000 before I start the game in order for it to take affect., or if this feature does not apply to what I am trying to do. I am not worried about saving the previous game but I just don’t want to start another game and be forced to quite at 2050. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    NHNLODAT
    All good things must come to an end.
    I get up I breathe and I do it all over again.
Working...
X