Huh??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh??

I have been having an odd crash problem with my mod where, after one turn, the entire game crashes. I managed to narrow the problem down to probably being related to the way I changed civs around. I was careful to only rename/edit existing civs, but when I was done I deleted the extras. So I thought maybe this was the problem.

Keeping this in mind, I created a new test mod where the only change I made was to delete the Aztec civ. I got into the game, and it ran fine for the first few turns. Then I got one of those lists (most advanced, happiest, etc.) and I noticed that the French had managed to score 7 of the 8 spots! I kept playing, exploring around until I had found the French. Then I explored around a little more and found... the French. Another list came up showing the Greeks and Zulus, as well as five or six French. When I went to my foreign advisor screen, there were two Joan d'Arcs of France (the only ones I'd met), both represented by a snarling visage of... Chairman Mao? Does anyone have any idea what the hell is causing this strange problem? What is the proper procedure for editing civs without destroying the game? Any help would be appreciated.
Working...
X