Damn! This Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! This Sucks!

You know, every once in a while a gaming company will come along to deliver their fans with a swift strike to the nuts and I'm for one, not going to take it in the can again.

I speak of course of the shipping of Civ3 without multiplayer and without events language support.

I mean, sure, Civ2 shipped without these, but we've come to expect these features after five years.

I for one AM NOT going to pay $250 dollars for expansion packs to be included with the game for features that should have shipped with the original game. Even Call to Power was good enough to include Multiplayer, and later macro support with a patch.

Multiplayer wouldn't have been that hard to include, I mean christ, it even comes with SMAC, from which this game is based.

It seems Microprose/Firaxis believes heavily in the gullibilty of their consumer base!

I can see it now.

Civ3: Conflicts in Civilization
    Civ3: Fantastic Worlds
    Civ3: Multiplayer Gold Edition
    Civ3: Test of Time

I for one do not feel like being taken over the coals again for $250 for features that should be in the first $50 of the game!

I currently have a higher opinion of Call to Power. CALL TO POWER... the first one. My hatred of that game is legendary!

Civ3 is a pile of junk for mod editors!!
Working...
X