Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate civ´s?!

Greetings,

I´m looking for completed alternate civ´s like Inca, Maya, Mongol, Viking etc. Can anyone give me some directions?

Ma´at!

Welcome to Apolyton, Pseramsses I!

I'm not sure I understand your question. The Inca, Maya, Mongol and Vikings are all present in Civ 3 Conquests. So are you looking for the list of civs added in Conquests? If not, what do you mean by "alternate?"

Comment

If you have Civ III with no expansion packs, then some civs are missing. Look at the creation forums to find the mods to add a civ.

Comment

Originally posted by Aabraxan
        I'm not sure I understand your question. The Inca, Maya, Mongol and Vikings are all present in Civ 3 Conquests. So are you looking for the list of civs added in Conquests? If not, what do you mean by "alternate?"
        Sorry my bad. I have CivIII with the 1.29f patch. I simply want to replace some of the existing civ´s with new ones. I Have browsed the whole dl-section but haven´t found the above mentioned civ´s in a stand alone release.
        I´m aiming for the replacement of Iriqois to Inca, Zulu to Spain and maybee the Persians to either Vikings/ Norway or the mongols. Any ideas?

Comment

OK. Looks like you've got basic Civ III without expansions. The civs you're talking about were not released as stand-alone items, but came with the Play the World and Conquests expansion packs. That's why you're not finding them in the downloads section.

There may be a way to create new civs with the editor. I really don't know, because I've never played with the editor much. You might check both here and at CivFanatics (another civ-related website) for information on whether that's possible.

And as vmxa1 said, check the creation forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Aabraxan View Post
            Welcome to Apolyton, Pseramsses I!

hello
            i also agree with you
            Renters Insurance Online
            garage door burlington

Comment

Welcome to Apolyton, Stenna.

Comment

Working...
              X