A question about Fantasy World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about Fantasy World

Hello guys! I thought I'd join this civ community and the forums after looking this site up. I just got ToT a month ago and I have some experience with Civ 1 and 2. However I'm more addicted to the fantasy world in ToT than the other civ games.

I'm confused by all the new races because of their different units and settling not one but four worlds. Don't get me wrong, I love the experience! But I can't figure out the best race to use or the best units to use in offenses. So thats why in the first few games I always went for the dragons and frost giants. Build 20 or 30 veteran dragons or giants and you kill even the best AI civ in like 50 turns. Somehow thats sort of cheating because the dragons and giants are way too overpowered!

Any ideas on what best race or units to use other than dragons and frost giants? In the original Civ games, I could build any unit at any time with the right technology and all the civs were the same, no special abilities or stuff.

Any advice you have concerning the Fantasy world in ToT would be greatly appreciated!

Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.
Working...
X