2-a-day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-a-day

Hardcore: Four players, four slots, twice a day!

* Slot A: GMT 6-9 (EST 11-2) taken by Krill/Ramses
    * Slot B: GMT 9-12 (EST 2-5) taken by Sabrewolf/Catherine
    * Slot C: GMT 12-3 (EST 5-8) taken by Beta/Julius
    * Slot D: GMT 3-6 (EST 8-11) taken by Alexman/?

All you need to do is remember to play your turn in your 3-hour slot, both A.M. and P.M. Weekends are free (no structured slots)

This is not for everyone, but if we find four people, it will move FAST!

I'll take slot b (I can also do A, but it's not as convenient). Anyone else?

Tiny Inland Sea, pick civs (don't care about any duplicate leaders), whatever passes for standard Apolyton rules in PBEMs (I've been away for a while...) Ancient era.

In fitting with this being a fast moving PBEM, I would prefer it to be played with the quick speed setting (I'm sure you guys know how long these things take...) though if everyone else wants standard I can live with that.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Slot D.

I love retirement.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

And I love Uni

You're in.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

damn you, krill
        i'd love to join but you took my slot

any chance of extending the morning A-slot by an hour or so? under normal circumstances i should be able to play before 10:00 BST, just possibly not every day. same for sometimes in the evening.

if you find somebody who can guarantee fulfilling over 80% of the slots, take that person, else please consider me
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Saber, if you want Slot B, I can go with slot A. Might even work out better that way.

Comment

Thanks for the invite, but the only slots I can do are D and maybe A. Have fun!

Comment

Don't worry, I still have to set up a Humble Pie PBEM as well Alex...

Comment

Comment

no, in that case krill takes B again and alex take A! for i surrender my place to him

Comment

You sure Sabre?

Comment

sure!
                      i already could not guarantee 100% fulfilment of my slots (est. 80%), and alex certainly has priority

Comment

If it helps, I could take C, on the understanding that my morning turns may not be done until 9 or so on some days.

I love retirement.

If that is OK with Alex who wanted D, then rock on and give me C.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Sorry, hectic few days have meant I haven't had much time to work this out. Uni is great for partying, but it sucks for having to do work

I'll contact Alex and ask him about this

Comment

beta, what have we gotten us into?
                            playing against a very strong young englishman and a guy who actually (co-)created this game

Comment

Hey, I'm just a toothless old dog now...Long gone is the micromanagement and selling ones soul for 30 peices of gold, it has been replaced with reflex action and intuition alas.

---

I sent a PM to alex a while ago though, and haven't got a response yet...I'll chase him up on it now...

Comment

Working...
                              X