Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBEM Zoom

Always looking for a PBEM game, need 3 players --

would also like 4 computer players to take advantage of in the early game.

Quick and dedicated players only, please, also has anyone used Pitboss yet?
    The stupid shall be punished.
    www.akulla3D.com
    ^^^
    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Almost forgot, 1.52 will be the version.
    www.akulla3D.com
    ^^^

Comment

Well I had tossed up a post earlier about starting a game that no one responded to, so I'm in for this one.

Comment

Hey akulla, I thought you'd disappeared. Hadn't seen you post in a while.

I'll join in please.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Great, hopefully we will pick up one more and we can go. I will wait a day or so, then I will start a 3 way - with some computer help.
          www.akulla3D.com
          ^^^

Comment

Bumpy.

Comment

This is gonna be funny and hopefully not confusing. I'm already in a game called Boom and now I'll also be in one called Zoom.
              So I'll be Zoom'in 'n Boom'in around!

Comment

Okay looks like the three of us, I am thinking standard map, us plus 3 computer players. Let me know what you would like.
                www.akulla3D.com
                ^^^

Comment

That works for me.

Btw, your original question about the PitBoss thing. I'm in a PB game right now and it's going quite well. Though they're better when everyone is in almost the same timezone. The one I'm in has 4 people in EST and one person in PST, and we're all able to be online for a couple hours most every night to get in a bunch of turns. It'd be tough to arrange live games with players in both the US and Europe.

Comment

Okay, let me know what Civ you want etc..
                    www.akulla3D.com
                    ^^^

Comment

Make mine random. I havn't played any of the Civ's often enough to have a favorite yet. So I'll just play with whatever gets assigned.

Comment

I'll try Japanese this time around.

Comment

Okay,

HitAnyKey = random
                          Dauphin = Japanese
                          I will go with the Greeks.

I will put the computer players random, I was thinking of using Terra, and prince level. -- If there are no objections I will start it tonite. Oh, HitAnyKey need your email, I am akullagames AT kilianation.(com).,
                          www.akulla3D.com
                          ^^^

Comment

Those settings are fine with me. I've got a Gmail account with this username. Are you going to include an AI's?

Comment

Seeing as how you initially planned for a game of 4, I'd like to join if still possible. problem is, i live in europe, so that finally spreads us out all over the world. it should still be possible to play at least one turn a day i think, since i'll be a university student with nothing much to do (or rather, very flexible working hours) for at least another few months.

I'd play as the Malinese. i think a terra map would be great fun in a pbem so i'd really like to join. my email is das.letzte.theorem AT gmx DOT de

Comment

Working...
                              X