Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting Thread!

Who isn't here who should be?

There have been a few demogames in the past, some hosted here on Apolyton. Who from these games in the past still call Apolyton home and could be invited to join the team? Those of you who have played in past demogames, who do you know that you can bring in?

And just in general, who are some good civ players we can get on our team?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Ruff hi.. but I am not sure if he plays on Apolyton..

Comment

Ruff hi.. but I am not sure if he plays on Apolyton..
      He was part of the RB team, last demo here.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

deity
        The Priest

Toni is in this game, right?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
          deity
          The Priest

Toni is in this game, right?
          Toni said he was interested, but hasn't joined the forum yet and hasn't said anything since he agreed to join.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

had a quick look at some recent ? threads in the Civ IV forum.

Maybe
            ricketyclik
            Jrabbit
            self biased
            St Jon

Comment

I just checked over at CFC. Lord Parkin has posted the RB team roster. It contains 69 members. CFC to date has posted eight. The idea is to keep the roster and updated changes to teams in the one place.

Comment

I just posted ours. I hope we can get some more though!

Comment

I sent another PM to my list of diplogamers, and I also just sent a PM to a bunch of other posters on the site, a lot of them are Off-Topic folks, but who knows, maybe they'll be interested and just missed the announcement.

Comment

I played one Civ4 hand off game with a few people while we waited for Civ5 to come out, I signed up way back when for the old CTP2 Demo game but seemed to always get out voted so in the end I probably didn't actually do much in the game, and I used to play a fair bit of MP for fun. Honestly, I haven't played much at all in the last two years though so I'm rusty. In the practice game my first attempt was not horrible while my second attempt made rookie mistakes as I experimented with ways to improve the outcome.

I'm probably the least qualified if we end up having too many players.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Heh, we aren't going to have too many.

Comment

Currently we have had about 8 members post at max. I am not sure this is sustainable over 2 years.

Comment

Comment

We may lose a few people but we'll gain people too.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well I sure hope so.

Comment

Working...
                              X