My humble observations/opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My humble observations/opinions

Ok all just recently bought my copy of Civ 4 on sunday. After an issue with a bug or someother problem that drove me to extreme lengths of frustration. I prepared to intialize my first game of Civ 4.

My first impression was that this game was more of a flowing art than a rough crafted one. A cosmetic affect but still one to notice. Another was that information was just as difficult to get as it was in the previous Civs.

I can't really relay all of my impressions because it was a long time ago (sunday is a long time when your 16 and have WAY to much school work) :P.

But my overall impression was that there was and is a sense (from me at least) is theres a lot going on and i could be better playing wise if i knew what they were. Like a nagging feeling like I know i could be doing this better but its buried beneath somewhere.

Other than that I my opinion of CIV is what it's always been. Each one is better than the last and each installation (IMHO) is the pinnacle of gaming at the time. My only complaint I can think of is the one above concerning the information and one concerned with that. That the civolopedia wasn't linked to the to other threads in it

But those trivial things can't take away from the glory that is Civ.
Working...
X