Old Civ III Stories- the Glory Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Civ III Stories- the Glory Days

In case anyone's interested; here's a directory of all the best stories from Halcyon days of yore: 2002-2004, maintained by vovansim and myself.

It contains the winners of the old Civ III Stories contest.

And another story I enjoyed:
    http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=135614 "Chairmen of the Border"

Enjoy!

~DC.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Nobody important in there eh DC?
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Hmm...?

Contest 3:
      (01-05-2002)
      Winner: Crazed Greek Wanderings by Metaliturtle (6 votes, 66%)
      Is that of what you speak?
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

meh, that story was pure ridiculosity
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Those were some great stories. I especially loved Vels "For the Glory of Rome" story.----- "All your Base are belong to us" had me ROTFLMAO.
          * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
          * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
          * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
          * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

It's odd how I wrote as many stories as anyone could have and none of my stories show up anywhere on this site. I better clear out of here before I lose the will to live. Oh well, maybe I'll check in again after a couple of years to see if anything's happening on apolyton.
            Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

? What do you mean?

Contest 19:
              (19-01-2004)
              Winner: The Fight For Freedom by ChrisiusMaximus (10 votes, 43%)
              Second place: People of the Valley by Paddy the Scot (6 votes, 26%)
              Third place: Who Can Stop the Winds of Change? by unscratchedfoot (4 votes, 17%)

It took me 30 seconds to find:
              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Ah, the glory days, or something.

I'll get around to finishing that last story... someday...

Comment

Meow... did you previously have a different login name? Perchance what was it?

~DC.
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                  X