Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which countries will be in the Next War scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which countries will be in the Next War scenario?

I haven’t been up to date with BtS news for quite a while but I do remember something about 5 competing superpowers.

Will these be improbable ideology based powers (like SMAC factions) or quasi plausible states? And will there be minor civs?

And who would you have as a major power in such a scenario?

I think the Americans and Chinese will definitely be in, unless they make a tribute to “Battle for East Asia” and state they nuked each other in the previous war (but why would the scenario be called next war if that was the case? ).

Russia or some Alliance were Russia is dominant. India will be in most likely. The EU in some form or another is probable.

These country’s could make for nice gamplay since you could have a powerful Russia fighting the EU and China in a land war. China would be fighting a naval and air war with America and to a lesser extent India (nukes would be flying in that one). The EU could be in conflict with India or America too or maybe fighting a minor Arab civ. The problem comes from a lot of empty space in today’s third world.

The African union, a South American union or some Arab alliance are possible.
    I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.
Working...
X