• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post stats?

What does A D M and HP stand for?

attack, defense, movement, and hitpoints

any other questions?

Comment

Of course i wondered what is says about ones posting habits.

Comment

We were about due for another one of these.

I remember D is related to how many posts/day your average is, any higher than around 6 or so gives you a defence of 99. Not sure about the others.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Any odds on Sparky posting in this thread?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

There have been several threads explaining this but I never really understood it.

So long...
            Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
            Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
            Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Man...it's been what?? 3 weeks since the last one of these.

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

It's been while actually. I'll try and dig up the last thread to see who won.

Comment

Skanky finally gets his hands on the trophy he has coveted for so long. Well done Skanky, you are the reigning DrSpike posts stats challenge champion!

The thread just before the one linked to is:

This thread has comprehensive links to all past post stats discussion and the history of this presitigious award.

Comment

Spikey: Do we post our predictions for the next thread in this thread?

Asmodean
                    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                      Spikey: Do we post our predictions for the next thread in this thread?

Asmodean
                      Of course.

Comment

It's gonna come soon. Autumn is coming and more and more people are spending time at the PC rather than outdoors.

My prediction is October 5th.

Asmodean

Comment

October 28th.

Btw voting is open for 10 days from now.

Comment

So are PCRs

RAH
                            10/15
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Damn... you picked our Birthday before I could.

I'll settle for 10/7 then
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X