Submerging units and terrain enhancements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submerging units and terrain enhancements

What happens if you submerge land units with sea formers or ground naval units with formers??? Are they lost? Does a city need a pressure dome to survive seaformers submerging them? And what happens to terrain enhancements when they are grounded or submerged???

I lost a seaformer and cruiser when I apparently wasn't watching what I was doing when I raised land right next to them, so I'll assume that the opposite is also true. If a land unit gets wet, it is dead. If a sea unit gets beached, it is dead. As for citys, I think I remember reading either in the manual or Prima's book about needing pressure domes to survive getting submerged. Most terrain enhancements disappear, though I do remember seeing a sensor in the water, eventhough I don't think I could build one in water.
    What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea.
    Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

If a city does not have a pressure dome and you lower the terrain around it, it will be lost.

If your raise the terrain where a sea unit is, the unit lost (I lost 4 sea formers cause I was an idiot this way).

If you lower the terrain where a land unit is, the unit is lost.

Comment

Working...
      X