2698 - a Peacekeeper exploration ship was attacked and captured near Proginator space by some mysterious ship. PKs assume the ship was simply destroyed by the Proginators or the Bree.
2702 - reports are coming in of mysterious lone ships with advance stealth technologies appearing in Peacekeeper, Spartan, Hive, Free Drone and Protectorate systems at the edge of their territories facing Proginator space. SPartans accuses the Hive and warns them.
- Peace Conference continues while EC continues their secret plans, a internal thing i think (i don't know the details, so can't really say much about it...will assume thought later in the timeline)
- tensions continue to rise between the spartans and hive...which gradually growing into a Sol/Univ/HIve vs Morgan/Spartan/Drone alliances.... as Univ start negociating with Sol for peace treaty and trade/research treaties (TA in general at that this point)
- the mysterious ships (Lonestar's Hferhin, the Usurpers b**ches you can say)starts appearing deeper into human space.
- one Hferhin ship appeared in the Firaxis system where the Peace Conference is happening. some Firaxian patrols detected the ship near the edge of the system and moved towards it. they get attacked by the Hferhin and are destroyed. Since the ship was mysterious and for some reason wasn't detectable by system wide sensors...only short range..., they couldn't be identified. some EC ships that are there helping with the security of the Peace conference moved towards the area, but by the time they got there, the mysterious ship dissapeared. was around this time some Hive spy ships entered the system near that area... when the Spartan ships got into the area, they detected the hive and the Firaxian debree...and started accusing the Hive, as well as the Terrans. by the time the Morgan and some more Firaxian ships got into the area, Spartans, hive and EC started shooting at each other.... mainly Spartan (who shot first, but no proof) vs Hive and EC anyway, no one knew what happened to cause that fire fight, but surely brought the system into chaos. ships belonging to various factions who are intending the peace conference started firing at each other, while sending marines and so on to retrieve/rescue the reps on the planet, causing minor ground skirmishs in and around the city the conference is located. quite a diplomatic disaster....
- war is not declared, but it sure getting close. Univ gives support to the terrans after the recent treaties with each other and because the Hive is interested to help them out as well. TA is forced to ally to Hive, who is against the Spartans who is threatening the terrans. ....the major alliances needs to be worked out before really being alliances.
- internal EC maneuverings by the military and so on to turn the Coalition into a police state, or close proximation of it, succeeds... causing problems with the TAF
- Hferfin ships started to appear in core systems... the one that entered Sol got eliminated by a TAF Battlecruiser squadron, with the unwanted help of some EC ships... causing problems. same for some Hferhin ships elsewhere, but most survived....the most interesting one was the one that appeared in Alpha Centauri.... was detected by some Peacekeeper ships who move towards them, getting attacked in the process.... the mysterious ship simply stopped attacking and started moving towards Chiron.... once near the world, they got destroyed by Pk/Pirate ships and orbital defences..... but not before sending off a FTL Communication....which was in the proginator resonance language.... afterwards, the appearences of the Hferhin stopped....despite the non-intentional troubles they caused in human space.
- despite acquiring the proof that it was the Hferhin that appeared in the Firaxis system, the damage was done and the alliances build up continues (TA is falling back, as they are not really interested to get into big war...yet EC pushes to help the Hive and Univ agains Sparts/Morgan/Drones.
2703 - while the cold war between the two major alliances begins, both figuring out what to do... a political show down is happening between the TAF and EC... just needs a spark...
-...which comes later in the year when EC surprisingly declares resigning (or declares that TA is disbanded) from the TA followed by surprise attacks by EC troops against the TA buildings in Europe and TAF Command in north America....killing some TA reps while most are captured. the Secretary-General is assinated (was that tremaine? i forgot.... probably mixing things up) or simply the new one who quickly replaced the killed one....... unless it was a Earther who was a puppet of EC. EC ships also done a series of surprise attacks against the TAF within Sol, like the TAF ship yards around mars, the TAF outpost on mercury, stations and ships around the gas giants, the TAF forces on and around the ex-InEn moon (forgot name).... causing quite a blow to the TAF. rest of members not sure what to do.
-Civil War begins among the terrans, TAF vs EC. major battles mainly happening between the TAF and EC fleets in Sol, Ross and Wolf 359... while Mars, Venus, Saturn Kingdom and the Scions are not directorally involved. Hive started suopporting and later directly helping against the TAF. Kerensky the SPartans and others to help... the Spartans reluctly agree, but any help came too late... TAF is loosing ground in Sol, and ended up removing some elements from the recently taken systems...leaving mostly the Marsian, Venus and Scion ships to defend them... TAF ships regrouped around Pluto, the TAFs real Command, along with reinforcements from the other systems. EC waits, needing to regroup as well and waiting for a Hive fleet to help out. once they finally attacked, the Battle of Pluto became the bloodiest battle, as well as the longest, in Sol history...possibly in human history. for the most part, it was a battle of attrition....where EC and Hive weren't making a lot of progress...until University was finally convinced to help out. was then that the TAF started to loose the battle, and where Kerensky decided to completly withdraw from Sol to Ross/Wolf systems.... so started evacuating Pluto and destroying the various TAF facilities, especially the Research centers and Biometal refineries. some scions chose to go with the TAF to Ross and Wol, but most went back to the Dark Planet. in one big move, the TAF left sol.... loosing the Civil War.
(okay, going to bed now.......will continue this later when i have the time. what do you think so far?)