No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad, but it seems you still have a ways to go to match Ming's creativity.

RAH
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Not bad, but it seems you still have a ways to go to match Ming's creativity.

Oh rah... I really suck at creating any kind of graphics, even this is tough for me . And also, Ming got lots of images of Ming, and it's hard to get enough for me... but still, something.

Go Ming .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Yes, you are correct, he has much better material to start with. I too am a bit graphically challanged, but my wife is an expert.

RAH
        hmmmm, what could I do with ferrets. (don't answer that)
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'd like to post a pic if somebody would explain a dumba**like me how to do it?
          Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
          Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
          Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by The Pioneer
            I'd like to post a pic if somebody would explain a dumba**like me how to do it?
            Save a picture/image to your C drive.

When you make a post, look for the "attach file" option right above where you hit submit post. Click on browse, and then double click on the file you wanted to add that you saved to your drive. If the image is too big, it will tell you so. Also, you need to post/type "something" besides the picture, or it will tell you that the form is incomplete.

Or... you can post an image/picture direct if it is posted anywhere on the web. Just type "[img]" then the URL, and then finish with "[/img]". Just type it in like you would anything else you want to say.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Solver Hall"?
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Yep, people are sent to Solver Hall when I ban them .
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hi Apolytoners, I am still trying to learn how to swim!

EDIT: Please disregard this, I clicked on Post beofre I was done.
                  Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                  Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                  Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Ok here I try again. If no pic shows then I will finally know that I am beyond any hope!
                    Attached Files

Comment

See The Pioneer... it's "so easy"...

Here is another one
                      Attached Files
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

nice one, ming
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

And this was developed by my friends at CounterGlow...

Thanks LoD.... GREAT JOB!
                          Attached Files
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Me last year, mixing records for a radio show.

(+1 )
                            Attached Files

Comment

This are a tad old, but here you go. (up all night on 'poly)

Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                              Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Let's try again. Stupid Stupid Grrr!!

Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                                Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Working...
                                X