No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doh I just realized I'm on my computer and internet's working.

The movie Junior's based on a true life story... mine. Here's the evidence.
    Attached Files
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I'm really good once the relationship has begun. But getting there, and especially meeting people sucks ass.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I can feeeeeel your pain!!!!

Here's me totally conked out...
        Attached Files
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• You go to Galludet?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• *nod* graduated there. I lived in DC for 7 years, despite what most people say, I think it's a terrific city.
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by DataAeolus

Yeah with new girls, I just don't know what to do, none of those smooth charming don johnson crap. Once they get to know me, that's the different story ha. I always get this line about how I'm not what they expect, yadda yadda
              Try donning a Miami Vice suit instead... some chicks like those. And they look cool !
              My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Heh, it's not me. I'm doing just fine in that department so... appericate the suggestion
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I went to American. You still in the area?

Comment

• Sunset over the Tidal Basin.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Sunset back home in Michigan.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Another shot of the MI one.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                          I went to American. You still in the area?
                          Nope, I'm now in the City of Angels over here on the West Coast.

AU's a terrific school, I sometimes use their library via that consortium program. I'll never forget my French 101 teacher during the freshman year, she was a grad student at AU. She'd wear this very loose blouse and she often bend over to use the overhead projector. Due to my tendency to sit in the center, I often have a rather nice view

Tidal Basin, I will never forget the stink throughout summers due to stale water :-)

Hey, man, have you ever been to Haines' Point? A great place to take a girl to impress her... it's also great for hanging out with friends getting blasted on whatever you like to get blasted on
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• btw, they are sending Miami Vice reruns here these days. I still dig it. Don Johnson looked a bit middleaged in the 80's, he must be old man now.
                            My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Don as of March 9th 2002.... He was born in Dec 1949 so he's 54 now. In the picture he's 52 unless I figured it wrong.
                              Attached Files
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Is Haines' Point where The Awakening is? If so, that's a cool spot, I know it.

Comment

Working...
                                X