The old thread can be found here

here are the players/addresses:

Nukeboy - Nukeboy1960@aol.com - phoenician
    thebirdman - max.reiff@lyngbyes.dk - assyrian
    Saddam - masterdebatez@aol.com - inca
    stavros - steve_auch@yahoo.com - russian
    Paul - paulvdbelt@hetnet.nl - american
    Kralz Matjaz- stojan.kranjc@siol.net - persian
    JBTW - jjb48@cam.ac.uk - roman (got it this time )

Players who want this game to be rated:
    Birdman - yes
    Stavros - yes
    Saddam - yes
    Paul - yes

----------------------------------------------------

FG Words of encouragment for round V:

Should you act upon the urging that you feel? Or remain passive, and thus cease to exist in scheme of things? To be? Or not to be?

Game on!!!

edit: fixed link
    Great Job FG! :)
    8.33%
    Ok.....but room for improvement :D
    16.67%
    Damn Slacker !!!!:mad:
    50.00%
    no opinion
    25.00%
    Last edited by faded glory; February 14, 2002, 16:40.

Turn to Kris
    -----------------

Exit 2, Little Rock

The 1st Inca Fascist brigade has reformed and report that they will drive further into American land and to the provincial capital of little rock, at the orders of the Fuhrer. In a statement outside the Inca-Stag, Faded Glory remarked It is neccessary that we now create a buffer zone between Fascism and impurity. For the two must not mix, one will corrupt the other. Action must be taken to preserve the purity and blood of the Inca Maser race.

Inca news reports crucial battle to be waged

Secret Service agents have reported massive amounts of american Cannon and Muskets moving to the strategic city of New Orleans.Reports are circulating, the sub human species who reside in the city are already selling off what assets the city posses. New Orleans, which controls the southern Rail-lines into American the heartland is crucial to the success of our phoenician brothers in Operation Golden Pyramid. Victory will be insured and El Duce will deliver on his promise to storm the fort next season.

And victory to the Fascists, Victory to the Inca, Victory to Phoenicia!

Victory for mankind!

FG
    Last edited by faded glory; February 13, 2002, 22:54.

Comment

Why is it you persist in being unable to find my email when starting threads? It's jjb48@cam.ac.uk You might want to put it in the start post so that when the next thread comes around you'll be able to find it .

Comment

lol sory john!

The fact is, I simply cut and paste what the last one said and make some decoratons (ya, im that lazy)

Ok...error noticed and now chaged

Comment

Turn 113 to Kralj

Comment

Turn 113 > Nuke

Comment

Originally posted by Kralj Matjaz
              Turn 113 > Nuke
              Could you resend please? I did not receive the turn.
              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

I'm sory for mistake.

Turn 113 > J. - as usualy

Comment

Turn 114 to Nuke Boy

Comment

Phonecian News

In the most ferocious and bloodiest fighting yet in Golden Pyramid , two more American cities (Seattle and New Orleans) were liberated from their corrupt American oppressors. American cannons ripped the Phonecian cavalry to pieces in fighting near New Orleans. Killing one cavalry brigade and injuring another. Phonecian cavalry encountered lighter resistance in Seattle and only suffered minor injuries. Overall, Phonecian casualties were moderate and acceptable.

Prior to comencing the most recent operations, the Comander of the 3rd Phonecian Shock Army requested military garisons in the above cities to throw down their weapons and surrender. He received a one word handwritten reply, which was "Nuts". The "Nuts", however, were crushed

It has come to the Phonecian's attention that an unknown civilization has commited acts of industrial espionage against fellow ECCS member Rome by stealing an unspecified advance. The law on this subject is clear in Phonecia (i.e., Spontaneous Military Trial followed by an execution) . Acts of sabotage against one ECCS member will be considered an act of agression against all members.

BTW Turn to Birdman
                    Last edited by Av8tor; February 18, 2002, 01:22.
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Here....Here...faded glory gives ear to his enlighted phoenicia brother and good ally Nuke Boy , the Leader of Phoenician Fascist state. Any nation caught in acts of sabotage, will be punished. We will not make accusations. But Agents are on there way to investigate Roman lands...I hate to think the greedy oppurtunism of one of the nuetral nations would have led them to this. Sick and twisted as the thieves themselves.

Next up, Clevland

Fascist forces report the city of Little Rock has fallen with little casaulies. At 3:00am, while the city was still sleeping Brave young hero's making good use of there rapid-fire weaponary.....broke into the city and laid waste to its garrison. Most American troop woke up to a hail of gunfire, Fascist Casaulties were light. And many American troops were caught Running And Justice was swift, as the mayors and corrupt leaders were dragged from there ivory towers and sent to te gallows.

The islotated city of Seattle1 was also atttacked. But the city,young and small, was to indoctrinated and corrupt to join the citizenry of the Fatherland. So a decision was made, the city was razed and its citizens dispersed. So as to make an example.

Victory at hand!

With the Liberation of New Orleans, and the swift strike on the Little Rock, Victory is at hand! No less than 8 cities have fallen to the Fascist Juggernaut .With a kill-loss ratio of 5:1, Victory seems Certain. And as El Duce reports the cities of Philadelpha and Chicago are in sight. And it is only a matter of time before the Americans must drink the pousin of defeat, and a favorable peace proposal mus be brought before Fascist ears.

Resistance is Futile!
                      Faded Glory,
                      Last edited by faded glory; February 19, 2002, 14:20.

Comment

Turn 114 to Kralj

Comment

Turn 114 > J.

Comment

Turn 115 to Nuke Boy

Comment

Phonecian News

Last turn another city, New Orleans, was liberated from their American overseers and converted to the true vision of Fascism Several important objectives of Golden Pyramid have been acheived and the Phonecians are ready to discuss peace and the related terms Therefore, we Phonecians welcome a peace proposal from the Americans to put an end to the hostilities.

It is our understanding the Americans are so infatuated with the Phonecians they have initiated a change in their government type

Turn to Birdman a few days ago

Comment

Working...
                              X