Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No events yet, but... can we create scenarios, or just modpacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No events yet, but... can we create scenarios, or just modpacks?

I'm asking this 'cause none of the screenshots of the editor so far seems to allow for placing units/cities, that is, all which the Civ2 cheat menu allowed us to do.

So, is the Editor a tool suitable only for putting together mods or is there a way to create scenarios (even without events yet) with the tools provided with the Civ3 standard edition (or LE, if that's the case)?

Is anyone who has the game already working on a scenario?

Come on, some one please tell me that the news aren't so bad as I'm beginning to think...
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Yes, I see you posted to my thread about this, too. Yes, I do have the game, and I've spent some time with the editor. And there's another thing you just made me realize: you can't place units either!

Unbelievable!!!
    Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

This is the first really sad thing I've heard about Civ3...

I somehow feared they'd do this. Guess we'll have to wait for Nov 2002 for a Civ3 Scenarios Expansion, and even then they'll manage to forget some important things, just because they wanted to release the Expansion as soon as possible...
      "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
      - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

it can´t be true,

the only possible answer is that they are going to release an escenario pack or something

the good point abot civ2 where the scenarios on the net

Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X